From Walt Gerano, Sales Development Expert, at Anthony Cole Training Group
For each area, give yourself a score from 1-10 (10 being best):
- Need for Approval – your desire for prospects to like or approve of you
- Control Emotions – the ability to control your emotions and not panic when caught by surprise
- Supportive Beliefs – your thinking supports your expected selling outcomes
- Supportive Buy Cycle – the correlation between the way you buy and the behavior you expect from your prospects
- Comfortable Discussing Money – able to ask the tough questions about finances and budget
- Handle Rejection – how long does it take you to recover?
Did you score over 45?