Online Sales Resources & Free Tools
for Salespeople & Sales Managers
Practical tools and strategies you can use right away, that will help you improve your skills in today’s ever-changing sales world.
- Hoosier Banker: High-Touch Coaching in a High-Tech World
- Digital Newsletter: Advice to sell better, coach better, and hire better
- Sales Guy Unplugged: Watch our Sales Development Experts in action!
- The Pipeline Calculator: Need to know how many calls you need to reach your goals?
- Questions for Drilling Down: Keep this handy for great questions to ask on your sales call
- Non-Negotiable Goals Worksheet: Succeeding in sales begins with your personal goals
- 100 Personal Goals Worksheet: Don’t limit your goals – the more you have, the better
Our Most Popular Free Resources
Your Personal & Business Work Plan: 7 pages of free planning tools!
The Sales & Sales Management Expertise Blog: Subscribe for fresh weekly articles!
Free Prospect Scorecard Download: Use this free tool to qualify your prospects!
Free Evaluation of the 21 Core Sales Competencies: The data on how your salespeople rank compared to others in your industry.
Your Online Access to Weekly Sales Videos
We create a weekly video Sales Brew so if you are looking for sales tips, check us out and don’t forget to sign up!
Unprecedented Times Call for Unprecedented Salespeople
In this recorded webinar, our Chief Growth Officer Mark Trinkle discusses specific traits that “elite” salespeople have mastered and utilize every day. They control their outlook and decide to succeed regardless of obstacles.
Learn more about the 21 Core Sales Competencies that lead to success. Let’s keep selling!
Watch this Video on the Best Way to Grow Your Sales Book of Business
Free Tools for Sales Managers
- Read our latest article on Performance Management Begins with Setting Standards – published on Training Industry.com
- Tony Cole’s BLOG: Read sales management expert Tony Cole’s tips of the trade
- High Touch Coaching in a High Tech World: Delivered in partnership with Vertical IQ, you can access Tony Cole’s recent webinar recording
- Sales Brew: Sign up and receive a weekly sales tip to use in your sales meetings
- Hire Better Salespeople Whitepaper: Need help hiring salespeople? Take a peek.
- Sales Managed Environment Certification: The foundation for sales management development
Answer this short survey and get immediate results!