Now Hiring Sales Training & Development Expert
We are in search of our newest teammate and they will have the skills and background noted below. If this job describes you, please reach out. We are a small but mighty team. We get a lot done, and have fun doing it!
Our Company Core Values – is this You?
- Help People Achieve What They Never Thought Possible
- Extend Respect & Grace to All
- Excellent, Memorable, Enjoyable Engagements
- Boldness & High Challenge
- Passion to Grow People and Organizations
- Humble, Hungry & EQ Smart
- “Git ‘er Done”
The Job – Is this You?
Sales Training & Development Expert
The ideal Sales Training & Development Expert will be passionate about developing our client salespeople who are primarily lenders, relationship managers and advisors for community banks and insurance firms. They will relate to their learners with a natural ability to connect quickly and authentically. Ideally, this trainer has 5+ years of selling in the banking or insurance industry so they have an earned credibility rooted in their own sales experience and success. Our trainer will be fully engaged in understanding our sales training system and approach and will be skilled at teaching, transferring knowledge, and creating a learning environment that is both safe and facilitates for learners to stretch and learn.
- Find new clients and expand current relationships and prospect for new business
- Partner with team to understand the skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement and provide customized T&D path
- Manage the training delivery including scheduling of calendars, gathering information about attendees and delivery details onsite
- Effectively deliver Instructor led, onsite and virtual delivery of our sales training content per the agreed upon curriculum with high level of interaction
- Deliver 1 on 1 phone coaching, office hours and personal coaching
- Onboard new salespeople for client firms
- Gather sales objectives and results of participants
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (sales achieved)
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs of delivery
- Proven 5+ years’ work experience and success as a financial salesperson, preferably banking or insurance
- Sales Training or similar experience is a plus
- Must be interested, able and willing to travel, within the US
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Hands-on experience with E-learning platforms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- BS degree in Sales, Education, Human Resources or relevant field