From Recruitment Specialist & Sales Development Expert, Alex Cole-Murphy
2020 was certainly not the year we all expected. But with a new year quickly approaching, we have the opportunity to start fresh with renewed passion and a stronger focus.
If you are like a lot of the people I’ve talked with over the last couple of weeks, you may find it difficult to put this year to rest and set a course for the new year. So, to help get your gears turning, our team here at Anthony Cole Training put together our individual business resolutions. Our hope is that reading through our list will inspire you to create your own resolutions, no matter how big or small. The important part is then formulating a game plan to achieve them.
Our top 10 business resolutions:
- Focus my full efforts on my “Why” of passionately helping salespeople and organizations be the very best they can be.
- Make one more call before shutting down each night to build my contact network.
- Practice flexibility and adapt to new challenges that come my way and not allowing those obstacles to throw me off course.
- More frequent, disciplined, and trackable outreaches to associations/organizations and track progress in Hubspot (CRM) so I can schedule reminders and outreaches.
- Continue to invest in my health and wellbeing so I can be the best version of myself, for myself and those around me.
- Individually add eight (8) new names to our list of customers while maintaining every existing relationship currently in place.
- Refocus on the little things that make a bigger impact- like achieving my weekly outreach goal at a minimum.
- Put myself in a position where I am regularly challenged individually, while also challenging and pushing the team to achieve new heights.
- Do what I must to always have an abundance of people to reach out to. I never want to go a week without having someone to call/talk with.
- Have faith. At the end of the day, we can control what we can control.
So, what are your personal business resolutions? And what do you need to do to achieve them and have the best year yet?
How can we help?