Sales Development Expert & Community Bank Specialist
I have spent my 35-year career helping banks develop user-friendly, customer-based sales cultures. I joined Anthony Cole Training Group due to the integrity of their sales system and how it aligns with my value-based philosophy. Bankers spend their lives learning how to help people achieve financial success. Unfortunately, it is the rare instance where they have had someone teach them how to use that knowledge to create new relationships. I am highly motivated by the opportunity to do just that for your bank!
Some of my career highlights include:
- Developing a retail-based sales culture that achieved over 1000 referrals annually.
- Creating a non-price-based cash management sales program based on improving cash flow, creating efficiency, and fraud protection.
- Directing the sales efforts of a 20-person commercial / agricultural lending team to multi-year record growth and profits.
- Accompanying bankers on over 500 value-based sales calls to customers and prospects.
- Utilizing the value of quantitative sales skill assessment, as a sales manager, to determine how many people think and are motivated.
- Teaching and coaching bankers on the mechanics of a value-based sales process. (Even the skeptical ones)
I love teaching and coaching the sales process. The most fulfilling times in my career have been coaching a banker about an opportunity with a client or prospect and having them enthusiastically return from the call and tell me … “It worked!”